Thursday 10 June 2010

Goodbye first year....Hello liver failure!

Well hello there blogger...long time no blog! Theres no one to blame for my lack of communication lately but myself, but to tell you the truth i have been having too much fun (and when im not having fun, well, im usually hungover.) Its officially summer and i intend to make the most of it! After all iv been working hard all year in university...i think you would all agree its time for a much deserved break!! haha i kid, lets face it this whole years been a break and i have LOVED it!

Its seems like only yesterday i finished school and was heading out into the big bad world of university...in fact its been a year since then and although its flew in i think iv mastered the art of student life! I have loved living out of home. Don't get me wrong, it hasnt all been easy, not to mention its hasnt been all that cheap but in the end everything has got resloved (to a point) and i am looking forward to what the next year of independance will bring. Aside from moving out, this year has also extended my friend group...and what a friend group they are! I would go as far as saying if carlsberg did friends well they would be my friends!! From sociolgy peeps to surf club chums to the english (dont hold that against them) i love them all!



Yes i really enjoyed my first year at Queens, yeas i would do it all again and yeas i cant wait until next year...until then though i have some time to kill and for the purpose of some blog-tastic moments i am goin to have to make my summer interesting! In the couple of weeks i have been off so far, i have discovered £1 drinks at Mclub, rediscovered my love for rain, met Stephen Ferris of the ulster rugby team (what a babe), fufiled my goal to go on a mystery tour...and what a tour it was, made the bangor comeback (o how i missed hpw) and enjoyed a wee bitta Snow Patrol in Ward Park! All of this in such a short time has meant excess spendage and certain liver damage...but hey, you only live once! Bank balance and liver permitting i say this summer, LETS GO FUCKING MENTAL!!



Rachael xx

No comments:

Post a Comment