Monday 24 May 2010

The musical equivalent to pure beaut- Legaci.

At this point in time my revision could really only be summed up by the much used phrase- EPIC FAIL! The only thing getting me through it is my itunes and on that note i thought i'd take a break and share with anybody who is reading my new found love for the talented band Legaci (props to my cousin Lynsey for introducing their music to me.) Basically they are a four piece band that do covers of well known songs only in their own unique way. Most of the stuff they do is acapella and their abitlity to harmonise with each other is amazing! I love music and i love to sing and honestly i am in awe of their talent!! I'd love for you guys to listen to them and hopefully you'll enjoy their music as much as i do!!



Legaci's Top 40 Medley (Down by Jay Sean, My Love, Real Love)
The video above was the first one i watched and it made me fall in love with them. The only instrument they use is their voices and so the piece is kept simplistic, i find it so easy to listen to.



IYAZ Replay cover - Legaci & Summerbreeze
I absolutely loved this song by Iyaz when it came out, Davis will even tell you that i used to sing it around the house non stop. This time round i've fallen in love with it again...its so different to the original version. The way they boys use their voices to do the intro is incredible and then the guitar comes in and it hits a whole new level of beautness!!



Whatcha Say - Jason DeRulo (Legaci cover)
The piano is brought into this song and its beautiful. Its probably my favourite instrument and together with the band Ooo baby!


I hope that you enjoyed these cover versions as much as i did. I've already downloaded their songs so that i can listen any time....and i only heard them for the fist time yesterday!! They are relatively undiscovered but they have so much talent. I could actually listen to them harmonise with each other all day, they've just got such a nice tone to their voices. I am truly in awe!

No comments:

Post a Comment