Wednesday 19 May 2010

Did you know there's actually 5 seasons?!...Just before Summer there's EXAM SEASON!

In exactly 1 day, 15 hours, 49 minutes and 11 seconds from writing this i will be sitting a 3 hour 'sociological imagination' exam. Now, you may be thinking here is a girl that is so ready for her exam that she has time to waste writing pointless blogs. To those of you who actually think this i say, i am not ready in the slightest for my exam and i probably should be revising now, however, if i did not waste precious revision time blogging there would be nothing to distract you, my dedicated follower, from your revision and you would therefore achieve higher grades than me...this way at least i get to drag your sorry ass down with me!!

Its at times like these that i drift in to fantasy world and wish that i had some sort of device similar to that of Bernard's watch! I know that everyone lives in the hope that one day this dream will become reality and if you don't, well you obviously haven't seen an episode of the epic childhood series in which case YOU FAIL AT LIFE!! Although, if i'm totally honest i could think of so many better things to do with a watch that stops time than just plain of revision! And well Bernard if your reading this your ideas were pretty lame...no wonder nobody has invented the watch yet. You weren't exactly this most exciting product advertisement!

It pointless hoping i'm going fall into an alternate universe in which its possible to stop time, i'm just going to have to do a bit of old fashion cramming! It'l be summer soon and i cant wait. I like to think that if i went back in time i'd do things different...but the more i think about it i know i wouldn't. I may not be the most knowledgeable on my course and i won't get the highest marks in my class but iv had an epic 1st year at university with no regrets, and i plan to have an equally summer!!

Wish me luck!
Rachael xx

1 comment:

  1. You thought you were bad? I have an exam in 38 minutes and STILL haven't got 'the fear'...

    EPIC FAIIILLL! ;)

    ReplyDelete