Thursday 6 May 2010

Slave Auction?! Eh...More Like Babe Auction!!

Wednesday 5th May 2010

Where to start?! I guess one of the advantages of a blog is that you can record life changing experiences or momentous occasions. Well try this out for size...I JUST BOUGHT A BELFAST GIANT!!!

Do I hear forty pounds?!....fifty pounds?!....sixty pounds?!....seventy pounds?!....EIGHTY POUNDS!!!!! OK. so some of those bids were me bidding against myself, but I'd never been 2 an auction before. I didn't know how it worked! Plus, I got slightly over excited and forgot that I was bidding real money....real money I REAL-ly don't have! However, I have chosen to look at my purchase as a life time investment. At this moment in time, yes, I am £40 out of pocket (tag team effort with Gina G means that we get half the team each) but once those giants see me and are instantaneously blown away by my charm and natural flair on the ice, I figure at least one of them are bound to fall in love with me! It will be no time before I become Mrs Belfast Giant and that £40 will seem like pocket change. Until then though, I'm officially broke.

I can't wait to inform you all of how the big day goes...but as of yet i'm not sure when that will be and to be honest i'm struggling to see past my hangover! Definitely considering the prospect of a "tactical chunder"!! On that note...

Rachael x

No comments:

Post a Comment